Hello,

I would like to use getContentResolver().update in combination with
getContentResolver().query. For example, first I make a call to

Cursor cur = getContentResolver().query(People.CONTENT_URI, null,
null, null, null);

and then I would like to use getContentResolver().query to change for
example, the phone numbers programmatically. However, I cannot find
how to construct an Uri out of a Cursor, which is necessary as the
first parameter to getContentResolver().query. In other words what is
the correct syntax for making the following call?

ContentValues contentValues = new ContentValues();
contentValues.put( People.Phones.NUMBER, "0123456789" );
getContentResolver().update( <HowTo_Cursor2Uri>, contentValues, null,
null );

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

-Ali