Thanks -- that article was helpful, even if it didn't really provide a
good answer besides "cheat".  Silly thing is, there's really no need
for the limitation -- a larger file could easily be compressed/
decompressed in chunks, and still be seamlessly readable as a
sequential file.  You probably wouldn't be able to do random access,
but I suspect that's a rare requirement.  (And of course, they could
provide a way to set the options for aapt under Eclipse.)