<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
     android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent"
     android:layout_height="wrap_content">

         <ListView android:id="@+id/ListView01"
             android:layout_height="fill_parent"
             android:layout_weight="1"
             android:layout_width="fill_parent">
         </ListView>

    </RelativeLayout>

I make it RelativeLayout, and set the android:layout_alignParentBottom
="true" for the inbox_page_edit_mode_footer_button.xml file as

<LinearLayout
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:orientation="horizontal"
    android:background="#808080"
    android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content">

  <Button
         android:id="@+id/mark_unread_button"
         style="@style/TextAppearance_ok_button"
         android:text="Mark unread"/>
    <Button
         android:id="@+id/add_star_button"
         style="@style/TextAppearance_ok_button"
         android:text="Add star"/>
   <Button
         android:id="@+id/delete_button"
         style="@style/TextAppearance_ok_button"
         android:text="Delete"/>
</LinearLayout>

---but still i'm facing the same issue................:(

2010/10/1 Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com>

> Use a relative layout. Set layout_alignParentBottom for the footer view,
> and use fill_parent for height of the list view.
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com
>
> 01.10.2010 13:46 пользователь "Rocky" <rkjhaw1...@gmail.com> написал:
>

> <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
>      android:orientation="vertical"
>
>      android:layout_width="fill_parent"
>
>      android:layout_height="fill_parent">
>     <include layout="@layout/tabbar" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
>
>     <LinearLayout xmlns:android="
> http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
>      android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent"
>

>      android:layout_height="wrap_content">
>

>          <ListView android:id="@+id/ListView01"
>              android:layout_height="330px"
>
>              android:layout_weight="1"
>              android:layout_width="fill_parent">
>          </L...
>     </LinearLayout>
>     <include layout="@layout/inbox_page_edit_mode_footer_button"
> android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
> </LinearLayout>
>
> while i'm showing the list item I've footer header,
> if i'm using either of fill_parent or wrap_content, my footer part is not
> showing, if i fixed the height=330, then footer part is showing.
> that the problem, I wountn't like to fix the height.
>

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Kumar Bibek <coomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The parent of the Li...
> --
>
> Thanks & Regards