Hello fellow developers,

My company is a Hong Kong based company and my app has been hosted by
my good friend in America under his Android Market account. Now that
Google announced support of selling app in my region, I want to move
the app back so to avoid more hassle to him for tax reporting etc.

Do you know a formal way either:

- Check the existing Google Checkout account from one country to
another, or
- To move the app ownership from one Android Developer account to
another.

Is this possible?