Is there any way to control the name of the link that Eclipse makes
when it integrates a library project?  I have inconsistency going on
depending on the machine, and I don't understand why.

The project structure is really simple, basically there's a library
called "_engine" and a set of other projects with varying names.  The
_engine project is a library, and everything else uses it as such.  I
have three machines, one is using WinXP, one using Win7 32-bit, and
one using Win7 x64.  All of these are using Eclipse 3.5.2 and the same
directory structure on-disk.  They have a few simple path settings to
ignore .svn subfolders and that's about it.

On both the XP and Win7 32-bit machines, each of the projects ends up
with an _engine link underneath it in eclipse.  The problem is, I'm
trying to get this onto the 64-bit machine now, and on that one I end
up with two links upon importing the project, one called _engine and
one called _engine_src.  This means the project doesn't compile.  Only
the _engine_src link seems to refresh, and if I remove the library and
re-add it that's the name I get.

I can make this work by deleting the extra (_engine), but I don't
understand why it's doing this, and it means my project settings end
up different on the third machine.  Does anyone know if there's
anything I can do to trouble-shoot this?