I have read that in-call audio is not available to SDK applications.
Does that mean that there is no way by which we can access the uplink/
downlink audio stream?

I don't want to do any call recording but instead I would like to use
VOICE_CALL or VOICE_UPLINK or VOICE_DOWNLINK through my app which is
interfaced with the bluetooth headset, so that I can use the Noise
Cancellation capability of my bluetooth (which gets activated only
when you are in phone-call mode). But am not sure how to go about
doing it. To record and playback am using AudioRecord and AudioTrack
classes.