Hi all,

Just a passing thought I wanted to check out whether it's possible
using the TTS engine to apply effects to voices.

Without beating around the bush my 'requirement' if you can call it
that is to playback a robot sounding version of whatever sentence the
user has recorded using a mix of voice recognition and then effects
processing and playback....

>From what I saw though with TTS you can only use playback text using
whatever language/voice you have in your settings.. there's no room to
tweak the voice..

So looking for any corrections if I'm wrong and it is possible or
advice on how to accomplish what I mentioned..

Thanks.