Hi Swaroop - I posted something similar in this post. I am a bit
skeptic about how the default browser deals with js/ajax in Android
vs how FF works:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/msg/9ea3fe940a397b88

I don't seem to have an issue with the innerHTML in the script i am
using
as much as I do with the output HTTP headers of the request.
Anything here that we can help each other with let me know.