> I would also like to know this. But you may actually want to switch to
> a US account if you can. A few days ago the SwiftKey app switched from
> UKĀ£0.60 to US$0.99 because like many non-US developers they were
> getting a lot of "payment declined" US orders.

Then I would have to setup a US company with a US bank account. I
would prefer to keep things simple as paid revenue doesn't amount to
much in the Android world.

But I couldn't get any answers on the Android Market forums or Google
Checkout forums and since Google doesn't offer phone or email support
(must be the only company that does this to it's customers?) then we
are stuck with the UK company for now.

If anyone manages to move their apps to a new account or change the
country of their existing account then please let me know! :-)