Hi all,

I know my question answers but since there's a lot of you who really
spend your time scrutinizing your rank, downloads and all, I'm trying
it maybe someone came up with empiric science on this one :

Does anyone understood even bits of how the market ranks apps in the
market ?

I usually don't look at stats but following another post on this
topic, I counted my rank in my category ... 565 ... Ouch that hurts !!
Especially when half the apps in front of mine, are crap apps with
less downloads and ratings as low as 1 star :).

Not that it would make a difference being rank 250 instead of
565...But this is humiliating a little :s

Since my app has been on the market for one month, i'm wondering if
age matters ...

I know I should have asked in the market "black hole of hell " google
group but the name says it all. And I'm sure some of you already
figured out some of the black magic used by the Market to rank apps.

Thanks for any insight.

Yahel
http://www.a-world-of-faces.com