Directing users to the details page so they can rate your app doesn't
seem questionable as long as you do it in a neutral way and there is
no implied reward for a positive rating.  There's also no guarantee
that it will increase the number of positive ratings more than it
increases the number of negative ratings ;(

I have had users contact me specifically to ask how to rate my app, so
I may slide this in where my feedback menu item currently resides.

-SJ