dreamerBoy wrote:
> However, same error.

I'm somewhat skeptical that launching an activity, particularly via
startActivityForResult(), will work from a service. I know it's in the
API, but think about what that means: some background process can cause
a full-fledged activity to spawn in front of the user, in the middle of
the user doing something else? That really violates the spirit of the UI
Android seems to be aiming for.

Are you sure you want a service spawning this activity, instead of some
other activity doing it? Or maybe use Notifications or something?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com

Android Training on the Ranch! -- Mar 16-20, 2009
http://www.bignerdranch.com/schedule.shtml