Hi All,

I am new on Android Development.  I am trying to make email client
application for android. I studied the google open source code for
email app. I find it quite tough for me. I have implemented
cursor.requey() to maintain the checked state of my checkbox when I
scroll my list view. Is it effect the efficiency of my code so badly?
Please make comments on that and also give me alternate Idea to save
the checked state of checkbox when i scroll my ListView.

Thanks,
Avinash Nigam