On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Mike karl <mike.d.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have great ideas

Don't we all though? =)

> what im looking for is someone that would like to guide me.

Yeah ... realistically, that's not going to happen. Many people here are
happy to help with specific issues but who's really going to stop what
they're doing to start "guiding" a random person?

> i have a google merch account and all things needed to deploy to the
> android market.

Yeah, but so do the rest of us, along with our own apps and ideas we're
working on.

> and willing to split all earnings in half.

Half of almost nothing is enticing, but I think you're going to have to
offer up-front payment if you want a personal tutor.

OR ... more realistically, pick up a few good books, read over the Android
docs, monitor this group for pertinent information, maybe take a class or
two, and get to work implementing your splendor of ideas, asking questions
as you get stuck.

Good luck.