Oh, you are actually right, overlooked the format, my bad. I looked into the
documentation and it seems there are almost no broadcast for a wide variety
of settings user might change, which is weird, I would expect at least some
"ACTION_SETTINGS_CHANGED" broadcast for all the changes, but didn't see it.

Best regards,
Filip Havlicek