Oh sorry, I see that you are specifically talking about manage apps.  In
that case...  the whole point of the "force stop" in manage apps is for a
user to stop an app that they really want to make stop.  As such, there is
nothing you can do about it.

The next version of the platform will include an interstitial dialog warning
the user that the force stop could break the app they are stopping.