This seemed a good idea

On 2010-10-10 5:30 PM, "Sanjay Parekh" <objectprofession...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Would anyone be interested in setting up an application testing group
where various beta apps could be tested by individuals on DIFFERENT
phone models to help ensure the stability of new apps + provide
concise feedback to the developer...
I ran into this problem because for some types of apps the emulator
setting dont seem to be a good enough and reliable indication of
whether the app will ACTUALLY work on different phones...

Anyone interested?
It should be easy enough to get to the downloads to share and I would
be happy to provide feedback on other's apps for a little more
constructive + informed criticism of my own, espcially infroming of
exceptions more descriptively

Comments?
Sanjay