Hi,
I have one application in which I have only one Activity and 6
different frames (derived from FrameLayout). Using menu one can choose
a particular frame. On each frame I have different views, user can go
from one view to another and come back to the previous view (I am
managing it with one stack in each frame) some of the views has
buttons on clicking which we show a list using AlertDialog.

This is working fine. But when another application comes on top of my
application and then regain the focus again to my application it is
not working as expected. For eg if I press the button, it is not
listing the items. However if I power off and power on the device, the
list is appearing. That means AlertDialog is getting created properly,
but somehow it is not getting displaying. (Even though the list is not
getting displayed, I can see that if I press one the screen, the
action item correponding to each item is getting executed).

Similarly on pressing menu (after regaining the focus), it is not
displaying the menu items.

Can anybody tell what is going wrong here. It is also observed that
sometimes it started to work as expected (ie menu and AlertDialogs are
getting displayed after regaining the focus). Once it started to work
it is always working fine.

Regards,
Roj