I have a Nexus One using 2.2.1 and was notified that four apps had
updates, so I opened Market and clicked "Update All", exited Market,
hit the power button to put the phone to sleep and put it away. The
next day I look in the Market and those apps still say "Installing..."
I can't cancel them and rebooting the phone did nothing. They just
show the progress bar with the hash marks scrolling by...

I can still use the apps though. I don't want to see what happens if I
uninstall mostly because I'd loose the data in the apps. The battery
doesn't seem effected, so right now it appears to be just an
uncomfortable curiousity.

Anyone seen this?

Ken