Hi guys,
I'm working on my own Hexagonal button which works in JAVA.  I was
studying Android Button.java:

@RemoteView
public class Button extends TextView {
    public Button(Context context) {
        this(context, null);
    }

    public Button(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {
        this(context, attrs, com.android.internal.R.attr.buttonStyle);
    }

    public Button(Context context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyle) {
        super(context, attrs, defStyle);
    }
}

I don't understand where it gets it shape.  If you're adding an
anClickListener of does button know the geometry that's within it's
boundries?

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.