Hi

Thanks in advance.

I created an ext3 partition thru Ubuntu Linux on a SD card. I am
unable to see that in Android device (HTC hero) thru cm-recovery tool
or thru adb shell. The card also had a FAT partition. I can only see
that thru both options.

The other way around is also an issue. I used "clockmod" ROM manger to
create AppInstall partition on the SD card thru Android device (HTC
hero). I can use this to move my apps to/from SD card. But when I take
this card to Linux machine (ubuntu) it only recognizes FAT; it "does"
list the other partitions, but cannot mount or doesn't say what file
system it is? Also the ADB shell doesn't show the created partition.
So don't even know what file system was created. (I used mount, df -h
commands in adb; "parted" in linux)

Question.
How can I see the SD card partition (ext3) created by Linux machine in
an Android device (thru adb or somethin) and vice versa (what ever the
file system created by the clockmod ROM tool).

Thanks a bunch!
Jacob