Ok, this is getting ridiculous !!

We are on theft issue here, not just spam or something dull.

GOOGLE should not just remove the app. This is a big, huge, and the
worst infringement you can find in the whole history of market
crapiness : The account of this guy should be deleted. period.

As soon as GOOGLE receive the first C&D letter and checked that it is
indeed exactly the same app, boom !! Even if all the other apps are
his own work.

Yahel