Hello,

I am trying to follow a tutorial to learn how to get to a new screen
on a button click. The issue I feel I am facing is that in this
tutorial they have a file named main.java, firstly I don't have such a
file. I think I named the file as name1.java and on this screen i have
everything going on including this button I am trying to make. So I m
really confused as in this article below they have the main.java file
and from that file they are moving to screen 1 and screen 2. Is it so
important to have a main.java from where we branch the two activities?
So tired and confused, please help

http://www.barebonescoder.com/2010/05/android-development-adding-screens-button-handlers/