Hi Mark,

Yes, wifi and Bluetooth can be used. But I am wondering if it is
possible through USB as the phone will be connected to the PC. I
method I thought is by writing to sdcard and the desktop application
can copy from it. But it is not possible to write to sdcard while it
is mounted. Is it possible to mount programmatically?

Thanks and Regards,
Perumal