Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone of you can start me off on this.

I want to create a Speech Recognition app that, when turned on, is
always listening (even while sleeping) until it is manually turned
off. Even if it doesn't recognise something or it dooesn't hear
anything it should NOT prompt the user to "retry" or "cancel" and just
keep listening. Once it recognises a command it should execute it and

Can anyone please start me off with the code for this, java, xml etc,
I use Eclipse. I'll be honest, I'm new to coding and stuff but once I
get started I'm ok on my own.

Thanks,
Tan