Hello all,

I was following this tutorial to make a simple form and I could make
the form but I am wondering if someone has insights into how I can put
a line divider between each line( row)
http://mobile.tutsplus.com/tutorials/android/android-sdk-creating-forms/

Here is the preview to the final form I got and I am wondering if
someone can help me with some xml attribute which can help the field
one from field 2? Below is the xml file as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34403...@n02/5079751640/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScrollView
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:id="@+id/ScrollView01"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:scrollbars="vertical">
    <LinearLayout
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent">

<!--Put form controls here-->
<LinearLayout
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:orientation="horizontal">
  <TextView
    android:id="@+id/TextViewTitle"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:text="@string/edittext1"
    android:textSize="10pt">
</TextView>
<EditText
    android:id="@+id/EditTextName"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:hint="@string/feedbackname"
    android:inputType="textPersonName"
    android:singleLine="true"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content">
</EditText>
<Spinner
    android:id="@+id/Spinnercurrency"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:prompt="@string/feedbacktype"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:entries="@array/currencytypelist">
</Spinner>
</LinearLayout>
<LinearLayout
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:orientation="horizontal">
  <TextView
    android:id="@+id/TextViewTitle"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:text="@string/edittext2"
    android:textSize="10pt">
</TextView>
<EditText
    android:id="@+id/EditTextEmail"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:hint="@string/feedbackemail"
    android:inputType="textEmailAddress"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content">
</EditText>
</LinearLayout>
<LinearLayout
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:orientation="horizontal">
<TextView
    android:id="@+id/TextViewTitle"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:text="@string/edittext3"
    android:textSize="10pt">
</TextView>
<EditText
    android:id="@+id/EditTextFeedbackBody"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:hint="@string/feedbackbody"

    android:text="@string/edittext4"
    android:textSize="10pt">
</TextView>
<EditText
    android:id="@+id/EditTextFeedbackBody"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:hint="@string/feedbackbody"
    android:inputType="textPersonName"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content">
    </EditText>
</LinearLayout>
<LinearLayout
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:orientation="horizontal">
<TextView
    android:id="@+id/TextViewTitle"
    android:layout_width="wrap_content"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:text="@string/edittext5"
    android:textSize="10pt">
</TextView>
</LinearLayout>

<CheckBox
    android:id="@+id/CheckBoxResponse"
    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
    android:text="@string/feedbackresponse"
android:layout_width="wrap_content">
</CheckBox>

<LinearLayout android:id="@+id/Button4"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
                android:orientation="horizontal">
                <!-- wrap_content, to have more than one buttons in the same
line --

                <!-- moved the button here-->
                <Button
                        android:id="@+id/Buttonsubmit"