You should not be using component names like this. There are well-
defined Intents for launching and selecting media from the gallery.
This is the kind of problems you will face when you use explicit
intents. Go for implicit intents instead.

Just a simple trick might work, do not set the component name. And may
be set the Mime type as well, if it doesn't work.