Hi all,

I am successfully running the imported baseline code on the Android
2.1 emulator. A config file that describes the providers (classes) to
be loaded by the code's own classloader resides in the META-INF
directory in the apk and the classes are all present in the dex
archive. When I run this apk on the real device I get exceptions that
the implementation of a particular class (described in the config
file) is missing but when I un-dex the dex archive I see all files in
place. I know this may be a vague question but why would the real
device exhibit such a behavior when things in the emulator look fine?
I know the emulator is not a real device etc but this seems to be a
pretty fundamental issue. Do I need to switch over to the dex/android
class loader? If yes then how am I getting away with all this in the
emulators?

Thanks very much in advance