I am trying to create an Android maps project. Everything was working
fine until i added Salesforce classes into it. Now it doesn't even
compile. It gives me: Type Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable
to execute dex: null error.

I tried
1) Increasing memory in the .ini file. That didn't help.
2) Project -> Clean option. It cleans, builds again and then gives me
the same error.

I am using Snow Leopard and i have the latest version of Android on my
system. I just installed it last week. Plus, my eclipse is Ganymede. I
even tried it with Galileo.

Nothing seems to work. Did anyone face similar issues?
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Shuchi