Working on a little sub-project to do with task switching and I came
across an oddity (for me)
on RecentTaskInfo.

If I start a browser (Dolphin for example)  and then exit using their
menu exit option
what I see is that in RecentTaskInfo the id is still positive.  In
theory it is running
because the id is not -1.
If I return to home then launch the browser again the id number is now
different.
I would expect this if the last one was actually ended.

DDMS shows the browser and after the menu exit press DDMS shows it
going away.  The
presence and absence is also confirmed by looking at the
RunningTasksInfo.

Any thoughts?  This seems only to happen with browsers.  What am I
missing?