Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread.....

How do you know (in Java) which of the three densities Android has chosen. Is there a setting in the layout or somewhere that can be checked?

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com            http://nocrappyapps.com
http://bistroblurb.com      http://forcethetruth.com
http://ihottonight.com
Everything in moderation, including abstinence (paraphrased)

Every person is born with a brain... Those who use it well are the successful
happy ones - Brad Gies

Adversity can make or break you... It's your choice... Choose wisely - Brad Gies

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead