I would like to be part of the charity work with sincere heart

On 22 Oct 2010 05:21, "FredDeer" <mzz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have been asked by a UK charity to develop some software to support
people with brain injury. I’m not being paid to do this as the charity
has little or no funding, but if the resulting software has commercial
applications we retain the rights to exploit it. I’ve managed to
convince a few people and major mobile networks to help out for free
to get this moving and we’re at a critical stage.

I’ve scoped out the project and designed all the features. I’m skilled
in C++ but not in Android and I really need someone who is to help us
out.

Though we can’t pay you, you will own a part of the resulting company
and we hope to provide a commercial service by April next year and
that will mean you will have a full time job and directorship when we
do.

If you have spare time, understand that money is not the only thing in
life, want to help start up a company and are willing to support us in
our efforts to help this charity please get in touch via my email or
phone and I'll give you some more info.

You can be based anywhere in the World as this can be done remotely.

Thanks you so much for reading this and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Fred Deer
[email]f...@freddeer.com[/email]
+44 (0) 7971 834404

PS If this isn't for you but you know anyone who might be interested
please pass this message on to them..