Hey

I've got a bug report for an app of mine where the setWallpaper() call
does not seem to work. Usually when an exception occurs in the call I
catch it and show a toast saying an error occurred while setting
wallpaper but for this one person (HTC Desire running 2.1) there is no
exception and the wallpaper gets set to the phones default wallpaper.
I have no idea what the problem is and have not observed this myself.
Any ideas on what might be causing this effect from a call to
setWallpaper() (not using WallpaperManager)

Thanks