Hi Treking.,

Thanks for u r replay.,

Let me make my query more detail..,
We have done one project for one device. Now we planned to do for
another two set of devices with the same workspace.

Both devices are different operators. So now i need make some change
in string.xml for operator specific without duplicating the workspace.

How can i achieve this?

Hope you’re able to understand my question? If no let me.. i can
explain still better..,
Thanks mr.Treking.
br.,
Ganesh R.