On 26 October 2010 16:36, RamaMohan <rama.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to create an encrypted jar ,i used Obfuscation.But My jar is
> not recognizing when i used in any other application.

Unless I miss a point, obfuscation changes i.e. internall names like
classes and methods. No doubt it become unrecognized as you
i.e. are looging for class ABC while it's now known as AS3873.
Dont obfuscate SDK the way you did - if your obfuscator allows,
mess in methods body, but you have to leave classes, methods
names untouched.