kearnel_android

发件人: John Gaby <jg...@gabysoft.com>
发送时间: 2010-10-30 10:17
主 题: [android-developers] Problem with ListView on a 480x854 device
收件人: Android Developers <android-developers@googlegroups.com>

I have a ListView where the rows are not scaled properly under certain
circumstances.  If I build my project using the following manifest,
then the ListView looks like: http://gabysoft.com/images/androidgood.png.
However, if I change the minSdkVersion to 4 (and that is the ONLY
change), then the ListView looks like:
http://gabysoft.com/images/androidbad.png.
Note that if I run on a 320x480 device, then everything works fine.

Can anyone explain what is going on here?

Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.gabysoft.myapp"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" />
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />
    <application android:label="@string/app_name"
android:debuggable="true" android:icon="@drawable/icon">
        <activity android:name=".MyApp"
                  android:label="@string/app_name"
                  android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar"
                  android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
</manifest>