Hi,
Thanks for the reply.. I am trying to do what you said.
I defined a string:

<string name= "support_request">Support Request: <a href="
supp...@unl.com?subject=comments">supp...@unl.com</a></string>

In my .java code, I created a textview and called the setMovementmethod like
this:

        TextView emailLink;
        emailLink = (TextView) this.findViewById(R.id.support_request);

        emailLink.setMovementMethod(LinkMovementMethod.getInstance());

I am getting the error below when I run the app and click on the email text:
11-01 02:44:42.431: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(1870):
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle
Intent { act=android.intent.action.VIEW
dat=supp...@unl.com?subject=comments(has extras) }

I think I am missing something in the manifest file. I am not sure what I
need to fill there. Whar do I enter in the data field in the intent filter?

Here is my intent filter I have defined in the corresponding activity:
                   <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>

                <data android:scheme="http" android:host=supp...@unl.com"/>
            </intent-filter>

I think I am doing something wrong here.
Please Help.

Thanks,
Priyank