I have a dialog activity that I'd like to maximize the size of it.
Any suggestions?

My problem: The activity contains a list that changes.  If the
contents of the list is too short, the dialog shrinks.  Not a problem
in itself, but the contents changes during user interaction, and I
don't want the surrounding buttons to be jumping all over the place.

I figure if I can force the dialog to its maximum size, it won't
changes based on the size of its contents.

Things I've tried, but failed:
 * Setting the layout_width and layout_height to FILL_PARENT.
 * Overriding onMeasure in the top level View such that
setMeasuredDimension( widthMeasureSpec, heightMeasureSpec ).

Other suggestions?

Anm