Do you have any 3d experience?

On 11/2/2010 7:28 PM, Matt Quigley wrote:
I'm looking for a good book to buy to help me with OpenGL ES.  This is
obviously going to be for Android, but I suppose the benefits will
spill over to iPhone development too.  Although I'm not specifically
opposed to a general OpenGL book, I'm not going to be using it on my
desktop (at least not professionally).

Wouldn't hurt to throw a few good online references too, although what
I've found with online tutorials is that they teach a code snippet but
not the whole picture.  Or, they don't target ES (embedded systems,
like Android).

Thanks,
-Matt

--