On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:46 AM, String <sterling.ud...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> > Weird that it isn't search indexed.
>
> Good observation. Let's hope that, with the Market improvements that
> are trickling in, this might happen at some point.
>
> Care to open an issue on http://b.android.com about it?

If it were searchable, people would just use it as an extension to their app
description to add more stuff people might search for to find their app. I'm
pretty sure this is deliberate so people use it as intended - add a
description of what changed for the people that care: your current users
that don't need to find your app.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Pent <tas...@dinglisch.net> wrote:

> But what is it with 325 ? I'm sure that's not a power of 2 is it ?

My guess: they hardcoded 325 in several thousand different place and now, if
they use ANYTHING else, the world will implode.