Mat,

Not sure what kind of "content" a ListView uses for "wrap_content" width - maybe that's the root of this problem.

Perhaps you can try, as a test, specifying fixed width for each of the list views, using "dp" units.

If that works, take a look at layout_weight to automatically resize each list to 1/3 of the available width.

-- Kostya