Adding an additional item with setCheckable(true) doesn't work, since
checking the checkbox also closes the dialog. Therefore the simplest
way I came up with is to use an AlertDialog and add a CheckedTextView
via alert.getListView().addFooterView(...); and overriding it's
onItemSelected method.

Would be great though if a standard context menu would also offer this
by default already.