You could use the SubscriberId / IMSI, but it cannot be detected with
all SIM cards, depends on the SIM card. Or you can use the IMEI, the
device id:

TelephonyManager mTelephonyMgr = (TelephonyManager)
context.getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
String imei = mTelephonyMgr.getDeviceId();

But it's just a number, nothing really 'user friendly'.