I have created a Puzzel Alarm which should help me to get out of bed.
When an alarm goes of the snooze or dismiss button are easily pressed.
So I wanted to make an application that shows a puzzel before the
alarm can be dismissed. I'm still working on it, but some more info
and an installable version can be found in this post on my site
http://goo.gl/uHW01 There are also some screenshots. Can I ask some of
you to test the application and give some problems, remarks,
(performance) tips, ... to make my application better?