Afternoon,

There's another warez site ripping off the paid versions of my apps
from the Google Market(as well as other developers paid apps) - all
the usual ignoring stuff when contacting to remove apps.

I have to accept that some of my apps get pirated(that haven't used
the licensing service & proguard), but What particularly gets my goat
about this site, is that the owner is apparently *charging* for full
access to the ripped off apps!

See: http://www.droidphonefiles.com/Join.html
and a list of ripped apps: http://www.droidphonefiles.com/Apps.html

And the usual market spamm comments attached to such a warez site
promoted by the author (AndroLib is useful here to easily list the
spam user)
http://www.androlib.com/android.comment.author.amy-DEFAq.aspx

Any ideas what I can do? Or does Googles team care about this kind of
activity?

Regards

Ian