Thanks. We'll be porting several of our applications to Android. They
deal with design patterns, MDP,  DAOs web services, Bpel, etc.

The java Jt design pattern framework does lot of this. The same
framework runs on high end servers as well as smartphones. No changes
to the components is required.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-designpattern/index.html

A version for Android was recently announced.

The second phase of the project will deal with Speech recognition/
generation, Google Apis, Video/Sound, etc