Hello

Is there any docs for the native playlist format?

I'd like to transform m3u-playlists I have on my PC into something the
native music player in Android can read. (I don't want to install
iTunes for such basic operation. Syncing using WMP creates what looks
like valid playlist in the device, but the player is not able to get
past 2nd track in continuous mode. After picking a random track
manually once it is played the player jumps back to 2nd track again.)

Cheers
  JZ