I wasn't thinking of limiting it to only free apps, but I'm not sure I have the time to do a good job of collecting the payment information and displaying, so at this point I'm only considering download, install, category and index information. BUT... I'm always open to expanding it later.. pulling the data is fairly easy, I've already got procedures for that, so I'd just need to add another page to parse, and it doesn't take that long to program that. But then again... security will be a concern with that info... I don't see the download count as needing to be all that secure because the approximate download count is already public information.. so I think just normal login security is enough for that.

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com            http://nocrappyapps.com
http://bistroblurb.com      http://forcethetruth.com
http://ihottonight.com
Everything in moderation, including abstinence (paraphrased)

Every person is born with a brain... Those who use it well are the successful
happy ones - Brad Gies

Adversity can make or break you... It's your choice... Choose wisely - Brad Gies

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead