You could try ListView methods: setSelection, setSelectionFromTop.

Not sure how well they work with cursor based adapters, but running some
tests is probably worthwhile..

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

10.11.2010 1:47 пользователь "Rutton" <rut...@web.de> написал:

    Hello,

On 7 Nov., 17:01, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another is to use a count query fo...
I worked on it in the meantime. And I used the easier solution with
just displaying the results. But this above solution interests me. My
database backend just knows (to some degree) where records are in the
record table. But... you say, that its posible to set the list views
position. I haven't seen anything else than smoothScroll in the
ListView API and thats too slow.
So, I have something working that delivers acceptable results (with a
simpler result output - with no full scrolling through the database),
and thats enough for now.

Cheers,
R.