I am just starting developing first app and not sure which way is the
best fit for my needs.

The key is to download a page source, get small part of it and display
it using Android UI, with possibility to submit it later as a form
action.

The simplest way would be probably to ditch UI and go with WebView
however I decided to parse it into UI, so no WebView for me.

Currently I am trying to download page source using org.apache
packages (from SDK Wiktionary simplified sample) and parse it using
some regex (this will give me known incompatibilities when website
changes layout but I am willing to go this way).
Question is: is there a better/faster/easier way to pull the source of
webpage (or part of it)?
Or I will have to stick to org.apache due to the fact I want to submit
a form based on user selection)?
Maybe someone got a hold to more source code examples of similar app ?